Please. Just… Just
see M E.
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
A new short from Vision Factory is close to hitting its funding goal with only 23 hours left. It will feature Nine, Jack and Rose and will be called The Tragedy of Time and the Lady, which is the name of a Gallifreyan fairy tale mentioned in That Time of Night. It will be the third in their series of shorts leading into a sequel to multi-Doctor story The Imperfect World.
It’s fine. It was not your fault, yet you left when I had already filled my lips with the strikes of Fushia Shock.
I’m not angry, but I realized that no boy will ever get to see that shameful act of wiping the color off a smile. No kisses involved.
So first of all, I wasn’t really planning on doing any of the DW challenges, but this one caught my attention!
The first photo is from that glorious day at our local, Mexican movie theater that was kind enough to broadcast The Day of the Doctor to the small population of whovians in our humble town. I still can’t believe it happened! In their very own improvised cosplay are: Amy Pond, Susan Foreman, Martha Jones, Clara Oswald (aka ME!), and the Ninth Doctor.
The next photos are just me fooling around with my clothes. If you squint your eyes and tilt your head… we can pretend they’re the same outfit!